Happy Sunday!!!! Today was a great sunday for. Hope it was gud for u too. anyway
back to the topic, in today's sermon, the Reverend preached on this topic and it got me thinking. Seriously , I just realized before then that I really didn''t know the answer to that question. Then, I started answering it then and I came up with some stuff. I realized that I could be any freaking body, all I have to do is believe i can be all that, not some self deception sha.....lol
- I am resourceful, grateful and blessed.
- I am willing to face my fear of being left alone, standing apart in a crowd but I have realised that from uniqueness lies greatness
- I am more loving to myself when I have the courage to set limits.
- I am powerful and strong.
- I have the courage to love and support myself by acknowledging my intrinsic worth.
- I have self-discipline to resist temptation and distractions.
- I am willing to forgive everyone that has wronged me
- I am full of energy and creativity.
- I am optimistic. I look on the bright side of situations.
- I am full of love and energy.
- I am resilient.
- I can courageously handle anything as I take it one day at a time.
- I am able to focus on my priorities and keep the main thing, the MAIN THING!
PS: I made a new discovery, if u go down to Gurara Falls in Niger State, and go back up... doing that like 1ce or 2ce times removes all unwanted excess fats......lol buh seriously