August 09, 2009

FaCeBooK AdDiCt!!!!!!!


Hi, My name is TaioFierce and am addicted to Facebook. I know every and anybody has a certain kind of addiction to facebook but mine is a silly kind that can't be controlled. I realised I was an addict when I came up with these twenty reasons:
  1. I filled out a survey and they asked what is your most source of news and I picked out FB from many options.
  2. I stay awake till almost 4am to get on FB cos of internet problem at school.
  3. I have done more than 100 quizzes on FB people even notice.
  4. Every picture I take must be FB worthy.
  5. I get most of my advice from my FB comments.
  6. My most used word have become LOL, cos of commenting excessively on pictures.
  7. I was sent out of Java class for FBing and I just left and stayed on the corridor to continue FBing.
  8. On my chrome homepage, my most visited page page is FB.
  9. I started using phones to FB, when it becomes inaccesible.
  10. I realised I was a fan of 1000 pages, so I deleted about half and I am still adding more.
  11. I have made enemies of people I have never even met.
  12. I feel empty cos I had not checked my friends' status update.
  13. I got 100% in a quiz about whether I'm a FB addict or not.
  14. FB is always opened but it isn't my homepage.
  15. I only communicate with some people I see everyday only on FB, outside there we aren't friends.
  16. My mum knew the existence of FB from seeing it opened constantly on my browser.
  17. I crave to refresh my home page immediately it finishes loading.
  18. I could stay indoors all day and still know the gist, all through the day.
  19. I use it to replace my phone in times when recession affects my creadit balance.
  20. I refreshed my FB page at least 10 times before I completed this post.
LOL... Yes I am an addict.

PS: I have a special mailbox dedicated to my FB mails and alerts.
TIBA

11 comments:

Sir Scribbles said...

Numero Uno

Sir Scribbles said...

YES NUMERO UNO!! please can all other bloggers like up behind me thank you.

Sir Scribbles said...

OH my friggn days u r so addicted!!! I use to be bad, not ur kind of bad, but really really bad! like chnaginf status every hour bad! Now i can go days wivout checking it...4 me it was a phase...for u...not so much lol. AS long as u enjoy it dear rock on!!!

TaioFierce Ameen said...

lol... I knw.... I pray its jst a phase for me too, b4 I become like ol those grandma's FBing....LOL

Anonymous said...

i used to be just like dat but now i rarely get on fb anymore.ts become boring.

TaioFierce Ameen said...

I dont think it plans to get boring nytym soon 4 me...lol

thefashionfirm said...

haha. well, if FB is not your home page, then there's hope for you yet!

TaioFierce Ameen said...

Amen to that....

Rene said...

hang in there...there's hope for u.
i used to do d constant refreshing thing, even downloaded a sidebar gadget but now i'm so over it.

TaioFierce Ameen said...

I used to have the sidebar gadget but after i formatted my system, I avnt installed it again... I bliv dere is hope 4 me since u survived..

TaioFierce Ameen said...

@Anon: jst open gmail.com nd follow the steps dere