Hi, My name is TaioFierce and am addicted to Facebook. I know every and anybody has a certain kind of addiction to facebook but mine is a silly kind that can't be controlled. I realised I was an addict when I came up with these twenty reasons:
- I filled out a survey and they asked what is your most source of news and I picked out FB from many options.
- I stay awake till almost 4am to get on FB cos of internet problem at school.
- I have done more than 100 quizzes on FB people even notice.
- Every picture I take must be FB worthy.
- I get most of my advice from my FB comments.
- My most used word have become LOL, cos of commenting excessively on pictures.
- I was sent out of Java class for FBing and I just left and stayed on the corridor to continue FBing.
- On my chrome homepage, my most visited page page is FB.
- I started using phones to FB, when it becomes inaccesible.
- I realised I was a fan of 1000 pages, so I deleted about half and I am still adding more.
- I have made enemies of people I have never even met.
- I feel empty cos I had not checked my friends' status update.
- I got 100% in a quiz about whether I'm a FB addict or not.
- FB is always opened but it isn't my homepage.
- I only communicate with some people I see everyday only on FB, outside there we aren't friends.
- My mum knew the existence of FB from seeing it opened constantly on my browser.
- I crave to refresh my home page immediately it finishes loading.
- I could stay indoors all day and still know the gist, all through the day.
- I use it to replace my phone in times when recession affects my creadit balance.
- I refreshed my FB page at least 10 times before I completed this post.
PS: I have a special mailbox dedicated to my FB mails and alerts.