Hey people, Christmas was fun. Spent in Lagos with Family and that day was my Uncle birthday so you can understand how it went down. But that Lagos was so hot I felt like walking about naked even under AC and Cathedral Fan(that's what my mumsy calls those large standing fans). But now I am spending New Year's Eve and part of the New Year Day in Abuja.... the rest of the New Year Day is going to be in Jos, going for a wedding. Am so gonna av fun....
So this is the cliché post that is done cos of the year ending, well am joining the band wagon. Their are a lot of things I am thankful for about 2009 and I know I will be thankful for more than 20 times this amount of things by year ending of 2010.
- In this year 2009 I was involved in a bike accident but nothing happened to me, I dont even know who sent me.
- I got a baby sister and she is so cute and troublesome but I love her all the same.
- My academic performance accelerated.
- I made super cool new friends, U my fellow blogvilleans.
- I made a very special new friend.
- I added a feather to my cap of age.(I am growing up not growing old)
- My cousin got married to a very nice looking dude and his expecting a baby.
- I could go on listing forever but I can like to stop here cos I am making a very large dinner.
BYE TO 2009
HAPPY NEW YEAR,
2010 my year of EXTREME BLESSING
PS: Going to church with the family this evening. Dont think I have ever missed that tradition. Who else has such tradition? I will pray for everyone sha....