September 30, 2009

No F**king Today, Come Back… Never


So here is the thing, I don’t want to fuck you or I believe “Run things” was the phrase you used. That alone turns me off. There are a million and one girls around, the one you fucked the day I was in your room with your roommates.(No courtesy and nawa to the babe too). There is also the girl that you were professing love for on the phone when you thought I was asleep… I can go on listing but the whole point is I dont want to fuck you or even ever kiss. I do not want to spoil the prospects of you ever using your 9!©к, so do not allow me give you the talk that destroys every boy’s self esteem. Why do you have to be childish about everything? I am not the first girl saying no and I am def. not the last I am sure of that. Later you get the guts to call me a baby when you cant even behave like the adult that you are suppose to be. You go about with your fake britico accent, which by the way everyone knows it is fake. Do you know the insults I got for even ever standing to hold a convo with you but I took those insults thinking you were smart enough to realise all that I was doing. I even went as far as having a quarrel with one of my best friends ever cause of you and you def. werent worth it. First you embarrass and you dont apologize. It was until I was with someone else you realised that I haven’t come to see you in a long time(did you ever call me and that was like 4months) I tried to be friendly but you just have to realise that we cant ever be again so stop trying to embarrass me anywhere by referring to what we had. I am not denying anything but you know very well beneath that your ego that is too big for your body, that we are never ever going to be together again. I promise that the next shitty stunt you ever pull will cost you a lot. I am tired of being the adult.

PS: I so want the arsenal new kit but cant get one right now and its urgent jersey party is in exactly 3 days..... :-(

TIBA

15 comments:

The Girl with the Red Hair said...

1st!!!

The Girl with the Red Hair said...

Guess guys will always be boys.
When you there, they think they are doing you a favour.

When you're no more there, they go gaga.

Go girl and thanks for giving him the boots.

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha.na wa oh.4months then he calls you?lool

Rene said...

d dude is sick.
if twuz a ManU jersey I might have offered...lol

Azazel said...

Lol damn called u after 4 months? Lmao dats straight up trifling.

TaioFierce Ameen said...

@The Girl with the Red Hair: ya u r 1st nd def. wit d guys theory... ll always give such guys d boot...
@leggy: i dunno 4 him, I had evn 4gtten bout his existence oh....lol
@Rene: rlly sick... awwww buh m nt changin club co of jersey....lol
@Controversy: as in ehn.... i dunno wt he wz "totin"

BSNC said...

lol@ forgotten about his existence.

so you are a gunner's chic too, how cute. I hope you get the jersey, i am praying for you...lol

fly emirates....

ociajan said...

hmmm....stuntin sme dudes!

TaioFierce Ameen said...

@BSNC: I crzly did...lol, Amen 2 ur prayer + my own... Gunnerz 4 eva

@ociajan: as in ehn..

David.фаворит Бога номер-один said...

LMAO!!!
just wanna say hi
it's been a while
hope you are good?

TaioFierce Ameen said...

yea, its jst skwl work oh nd av bin gud, ow abt u?

Afronuts said...

Gosh! I hope he's read this?
Cause u came on strong enuff to knock the block off his head!

TaioFierce Ameen said...

lol, he ll get over it....

Afrobabe said...

Errrm cant you get a fake jersey??? They'll be too drunk to know anyway..
Should have outted the guy when he was misyarning!!!

Anonymous said...

The afternoon attendant does a thorough cleaning starting about 4pm so that by closing the place is ready for the next morning. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry ooutlet online[/url] It forms crystals that spill into the blood stream and collect within the joint area causing severe pain and inflammation.. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose[/url] Gscxssydc
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]cheap pandora[/url] Iabzjdyrc [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose outlet toronto[/url] qtisuwqqu